Friday, April 4, 2008

Spring Fever

Successes

  • I brought lunch to work 4 out 5 days
  • I have not bitten my nails (but I going through an alarming amount of gum)
  • I cleaned out my filing cabinet
  • I have taken my vitamins for 5 days straight.
  • I have a plan for my vacation in May
  • I paid 300 dollars on my credit card debt

Failures

  • I only biked to work once this week.
  • I have only done 1 out of my 3 scheduled running workouts
  • There are still 3 overflowing boxes of books in my living room

I always thought I had stumpy fingers, but with nails on them, they look slimmer, more tapered and feminine. It's amazing what a tiny little change can do. There may be something to this nail business.

I am proud of myself for getting more organized. Clearing out old things so there is room for the new to grow.

Maybe it’s Spring Fever, but I feel itchy, jumpy, I have a need to go do something. Something different. Something active. Something creative. But I have no idea what.

Things that have crossed my mind:

  • Glass blowing
  • Learn to paint
  • Climb Mount Tamalpais
  • Tango lessons in Buenos Aires
  • Quitting my job

I don’t know. I haven't found anything that really fires my imagination. Something that screams "You must do this!" to me. I'm open to suggestions.

No comments: